QYS-12IVC factory supply telescopic boomed 12 tons hydraulic loader crane with optional chassis
The truck-mounted crane is also named lorry crane, truck crane or loder crane. all these cranes consists a under carrier and a upper crane, after the fitting of the crane, the truck can still be used to transport materials. It is the mainly difference between a truck crane and a truck-mounted crane, the truck can not tranport anything else except be the undercarriage of the crane for a truck crane.
The truck-chassis is optional to the buyer, at the same time, the buyer can buy only the crane and mount it to different place such as a boat or fixed in the workshop.
OEM is acceptable.
|Max. lifting moment||kN.m||300|
|Max. lifting capacity||kg||12000|
|Max. wirking radius||m||16.6|
|Max. working height||m||17.1|
|Sections of boom|| ||5|
|Swivel angle|| ||continous 360 degree|
|Length of basis boom||mm||4900|
|span of front ourtigger||mm||2474-6094|
|span of rear outrigger||mm||2352-3352|
1) The boom is polygon structure which makes the loading capacity is better.
2) High strenth steel is used, which makes it rigid and light.
3)360 degree continuous swivel
4) Welding robot welded post with good welding seam.
5) 5 sections of boom, can reach 18.1m height and 16.6m working radius.
6) All the hydraulic cylinder is with lock to guarantee the safety.
7) some accessories can be added to have different functions